A full body massage is a sheer bliss. It will relax you and help you unwind. I provide full body massage in Philadelphia and ensure you enjoy the benefits of it. My massage will not only relax you but also help your body detox and renew itself so that you can enjoy life to the fullest.
Benefits of Full Body Massage
Many clients want to know why they should opt for a full-body massage. You will be surprised to learn the numerous benefits this body massage in Philadelphia offers.
- Refreshes Skin: I use fragrant and relaxing essential oils and lotions to gently massage the skin. This helps to boost circulation and makes the skin supple and moist. It also exfoliates the skin, allowing the new skin cells to come to the forefront.
- Relaxes the Nervous System: If you lead a stressful life, you can benefit from full body massage in Philadelphia. Stress can leave the nerves and muscles tight, and a massage can knead out the tension. It will help balance your nervous system by decreasing the production of stress hormones and increasing the feel-good hormones. When the nervous system is in balance, you will feel healthier and sleep better.
- Helps the Musculoskeletal System: A full body massage will boost blood circulation so that your muscles get the oxygen and nutrition they deserve. I use gentle yet firm motions to stretch the muscles, ligaments, and tendons to relax them and also given the TLC that they require.
- Detoxification of the Lymphatic System: My massaging techniques drain the lymphatic system to reduce edema and improve the flow of sluggish lymph. This helps to detoxify the system and boost your immunity.
- Superior Bone Health: Body massage in Philadelphia will help increase blood flow to the bones and that means they will get vital calcium and minerals to support bone health, strength, and function.
- Improves Heart Health: Full body massage leads to vasodilation. As your cardiovascular system relaxes, it boosts circulation to the whole body. It also helps to activate the parasympathetic nervous system, thereby helping to regulate your blood pressure as well as heart rate.
A full body massage will improve your digestion and ensure that the body breaks down the food and absorbs the nutrients better. Your entire digestive system will work in tandem for optimal digestion, keeping you energized, fit, and healthy.
Why Choose Advances Massage and Bodywork
As a board-certified massage therapist, I know what I am doing and always ensure my clients ensure relaxing and beneficial massage therapy. I possess more than 15 years of experience and I have mastered different techniques to offer you a wide variety of full-body massages.
My private practice is centrally located and you will find that accessibility is never an issue. Spending time with a massage therapist who truly cares about your health and wellbeing is something you should take advantage of.
Contact me today to schedule an appointment for a full body massage and discover the magic I weave with my fingers. You will feel energized and refreshed after the session.